Thursday, May 9, 2013

I expect to get some songs recorded and some video's shot.  I write songs and play guitar.  Songwriting is all about growing and learning for me, so I would like to apply that to this class.  There are plenty of chances I could take that I have not taken with song writing such as writing a soul song or something like a ballad that leaves me exposed and vulnerable.  I'm open to anything, but I don't want to fake art or emotion that isn't in me.  I'm also down for doing something different, like making pies.  I don't enjoy video games, I don't watch t.v., I don't watch movies often, I like checking out the news.  I watch video's on you tube of skateboarding and musicians.  I learn songs and different styles from watching talented people.  I expect to learn from the people around me and to give some effort toward growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment