Wednesday, May 15, 2013

class take away 2

I think it is an exciting time to be on the planet.  Fashion is cool, music is cool, skateboarding is rad.  I think Mr. Schwartz has a good argument, but I don't think he takes into consideration that we make informed decisions at a fast rate.  Like when he was talking about getting a pair of jeans.  He is out of touch with how the world of jeans has changed.  I know what I'm looking for most of the time through all of the overwhelming choices I have.  That goes for just about all products.  I have a computer to help me educate myself on the decisions I make.  I like the idea that you tube has given a platform for everyone who has a talent.  It seems like everybody on the planet has something that they are exceptional at and worthy of posting a video on you tube.  Knowing what to look for and and where to look is important to not get overwhelmed with footage and product info that is a waste of time.  I agree with lowering expectations.  Even though I'm not a rock star, that doesn't mean playing music is not fulfilling to me.  I didn't start playing music to be anything but expressive and learn cool music.  Everybody needs to keep on finding things they love and enjoy and grow with those things.  And we need to start farming organs on people who open fire on others.  Those killers should be organ donors and kept alive to take parts that can help other people who need a kidney or arm or eye or skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment